Wednesday, April 15

DIY Coffee Scrub


Hello everyone! I hope you guys are ready because this is the first DIY post of my blog! This scrub helps circulate your blood, rev your metabolism, smooth out your skin, and scrub off dry or dead skin.

You only need three ingredients to make the basic form of this scrub: sugar, coffee, and water. Peppermint extract is an extra add in and its main use is a pleasant smell. The following instructions for making the scrub only take about a minute to mix up.


Instructions -

1. Take your dry ingredients and mix them all up until it looks like an Oreo mixture.
(1/2 cup of sugar & 1/3 cup of ground coffee)

2. Next add in your wet ingredients.

(1/3 cup of water and if needed a tsp. of peppermint extract)

3. You are now done and you may want to wait over night if you want it more of a thick scrub.


I hope you guys enjoyed this DIY and if you want to see more posts like these in the future please comment below what type of DIY you would like to see!


Xoxo, Taylor

Ps: Remember to follow me here.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds soooo lovely, I've made a sugar scrub with sugar and coconut oil before but never thought of adding coffee! I like that all the ingredients are all normal too and not something you would have to search high and low for. Fab post, you should defiantly do more DIY posts if you have some more ideas : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have more ideas, so I hope to do more of them in the future! Thanks Georgia!

      Delete