Monday, May 11

Lookbook: 90s Grunge


Hey guys! As you can tell this looks a bit different than what I normally do, but I thought I would give it a go. I am creating a new segment on my blog about how to steal someone's look or even how to dress in a certain theme! Today I bring you 90s Grunge feat. Gwen Stefani (I'm absolutely obsessed with her and No Doubt, just saying). I will give you links to where you can get this whole look from head to toe! So here we go.
Top - Any dark colored tank or graphic t-shirt will do, but here are a few suggestions:

Option 2
Option 1



















Waist - Any dark pallet colored flannel would work, like maroon, dark green, or dark purple, but here are some suggestions:

Option 1




















Legs - Simply use black leggings, black skinny jeans, or dark blue jeans.

Shoes - Any dark colored combat boots, Vans, Keds, or Converse would work.

Accessories - (Depending on the weather) any interesting glasses such as Gwen's would work, or a black beanie if it's cold out. Also for a bag a thrift shop army colored bag would work and so would any dark colored bag you have that doesn't look to "professional".

Makeup - For makeup I would suggest dark contouring on the cheekbones, dark colored eye shadow pallet, black mascara, black eyeliner, and a dark bold lipstick color.


I hope you enjoyed this post! Sorry for getting it up a day late! Be on the look out this next Sunday for a neat haul from one of my favorite shops guys. :)

Xoxo, Taylor
Ps: Remember to follow me here.

1 comment:

  1. I love the 90s grunge look, it's so simple yet it looks like time has been put the outfit. I'm loving those plaid shirts too! I like the idea of this kind of blog post as well. Altogether I love this post haha :D

    http://blossomingdaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete