Sunday, May 31

Summer Essentials


Hello my little Pinkettes! How are you guys? I'm doing good. I've been feeling a good bit of summer vibes lately and I'm finally happy to get back into the groove of things. These summer essentials are ones you will be thankful you remembered to bring on your vacation to the beach or on your day out in a lake. So here are a few items I thought you might want to be reminded to have for summer.

Sunscreen Lotion Now I know you are probably going "This is so basic, of course you need sunscreen", but sunscreen is possibly one of the most common things people forget to put on while being exposed to UV rays for a long time.

Face Sunscreen Lotion I know I just mentioned sunscreen, but remember your face NEEDS extra help. It is one of the most common places to get sunburn. Plus when you are trying to tan you just put tanning oil/lotion on the rest of your body, but not on your face. Your face cannot have too low of an SPF number.

Sun Glasses So everyone knows how crazy summer sun is, but just thought I would remind you how great it is to have a favorite pair of glasses to wield off the shiny rays. TIP: When tanning, don't wear your glasses or you will receive a nice pair of raccoon eyes.

Waterproof Mascara Okay. Mascara is one of the most staple pieces of makeup, and during summer you are always either sweating or near water, so waterproof mascara is obviously a no-brainer.

Hats So hats are a great way to keep the sun off your face, while also being a very stylish and chic summer outfit piece.

Backpack Well you will need something to put all this stuff in, so why not make sure you look cute while lugging this all around! I personally love the floral backpacks this season.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Well, I hope you liked the post! Leave a comment below about your summer essential pieces! See you guys until next time!

Xoxo, Taylor
Ps: Remember to follow me here.

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading this post, it definitely gets me ready for summer time and the backpack is adorable too, I agree they are really cute for this season!
    x

    ReplyDelete