Wednesday, June 3

Summer Bucket List


Hey my little Pinkettes! How are you guys doing? I know I've totally messed up my daily blogging challenge, but oh well I tried. From now on I'll probably go back to my normal posting of once a week. Also I wanted to thank you guys for the increasing numbers of followers I've been receiving. My blog is definitely not about the numbers, but I just like seeing it reach more people. Anyway, today I was flipping through my blog idea notes and I found a certain idea that I have in my back pocket for a while, so I thought I would share it with you guys! It was a bucket list and I figured I would go with my summer theme and make a summer bucket list.

1. Get a tan. Now every year I do tan a bit, but I burn a whole lot before the tanning actually happens. This year I want to make sure I don't burn, but at the same time I want a pretty dark tan. The darker I get, the less likely it is for me to sun burn.

2. Lose weight and gain muscle. I have been meaning to get back onto the program for a while, but I always make excuses. I am going to stop making excuses and start getting fit. I'm even starting this 30 day Guns, buns, and abs challenge I found on Pinterest.

3. Go hiking. I've always wanted to hike especially in the summer. The one time I went hiking was a few years back. I'd really like to do it again if I can.

4. Spring cleaning... In summer. I did a decent spring cleaning, but I want to do an even better summer clean up, especially around my house as a whole.

5. Read a book or two. This year I was going to get back into my reading habits a bit because I recall always enjoying reading when I was younger, so I think I'll try to start it back up over the summer.

6. Go to the beach. I'll be honest the only reason I ever like the beach is because I get to spend fun times with my family there and the sunsets there seem even more beautiful there.

7. Learn how to meditate. I've always found meditating to look so peaceful and I feel like if I begin meditating then I might be able to clear my mind a bit.

8. Eat gelato and frozen yogurt. These are my absolutely two favorite sweet things to eat, especially in the summer when it is so hot. I like them way more than ice cream for sure. I hope to be able to find a place to eat these every once in a while as a treat.

9. Learn a bit of piano or guitar. I've always enjoyed instruments, but I was so stuck on playing drums in middle school band that I never tried anything else. I would love to attempt to play a guitar or piano if anything.

10. Have a bonfire. I've always loved the idea of having little get togethers with friends and all, but I never seem to be good at planning anything. I hope to plan something this summer with my friends.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and possibly got some ideas for you summer and what to do. Have a good day!
Xoxo, Taylor
Ps: Remember to follow me here.

3 comments:

  1. There are some really good points here, Im definitely with you on the getting healthier one, i too need to stop making excuses! I really like your new blog name by the way : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgia can I just say thank you for always commenting on my posts! It's great to see regular viewers. Also, thank you, I like my new name as well. It feels more like me out of anything I've ever thought of. :)

      Delete
  2. That's alright I love reading your blog! And yep I think it's a cute name and clever too : )

    ReplyDelete