Friday, June 5

25 Blog Ideas You Need to Try



Hello my fellow beauties and bloggers! First, I would like to ask how you like the new summer layout? :) I like it so, so much. I also had a bit of a name change to complete the new look. I changed it to include my name with a side of double meaning. Enough of me rambling over my name! So, the other day I was thinking of ideas for blogs and I know it is incredibly hard to come up with blog ideas, especially when you are in crunch time trying to put a post out there. Here I bring you 25 different blog ideas and I will try to put examples of these types of blog posts with each of them.
(Might include other blogger's posts.)








8. Party Ideas (Next Post)

9. DIY



12. Review


14. Hauls

15. Tips



18. Tutorials







25. Blog Ideas :D

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Well, that's all my ideas for now! If you go to a blog that I linked that isn't mine please comment on their post saying I sent you! Have a good day everyone!

- Taylor

2 comments:

  1. We are so on the same wavelength, I have literally just been writing a post about different blog post ideas! Oh and I see what you did there- linking my blog :D Thank you very much Taylor! Fabulous and super useful post as always x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had so many issues with thinking of post ideas lately so I'm happy someone else is in the same boat as me! :D Also it's no problem, I know I'm not helping much with my 5 followers. Haha.😅

      Delete